Experienced Violent Crime Defense in San Diego
Fighting for Clients' Rights in Nearly 100 Trials
The mark of an effective and committed criminal defense lawyer is found not just in defense skills but in how far he or she is willing to go to protect the clients' rights. Does the attorney consider the case a success if charges are marginally reduced, or has the attorney been to trial dozens of times fighting for the best interests of clients?
At The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC, in San Diego, our three-member lawyer team has been to trial nearly 100 times. Our trial experience and record includes:
- Not-guilty verdicts for many types of cases
- Seven murder trials, including many trials involving possible life sentences and capital punishment
- Numerous juvenile court trials
Do you face criminal charges in the San Diego area? Contact experienced criminal defense trial lawyers at The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC. Call 619-234-2300 today.
In addition to our proven track record at trial, our criminal defense accomplishments and professional experience include:
- Mr. Armstrong was named Trial Attorney of the Year in 2013 by the San Diego Criminal Defense Bar Association.
- Mr. Armstrong was named Attorney of the Year by The Recorder, a legal magazine based in San Francisco.
- Nearly thirty years of experience at one of San Diego County's largest criminal defense law firms
- Both Mr. Armstrong and Mr. Greene have performed internships with the San Diego County Public Defender's Office, where firm lawyer Dan Greene assisted in trying more cases than any other law clerk on record
- Membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the San Diego Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Mr. Armstrong's cases have been featured by local San Diego news networks, CNN, Court TV, The Today Show, Dateline NBC, Inside Edition and "Law & Order: Crime & Punishment."
If you face criminal charges in San Diego, anywhere in California, , attorneys Kerry L. Armstrong and
Daniel F. Greene of The Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC, can help. We offer free initial consultations, accept credit cards, employ a Spanish speaker & Italian speaker and staff our phones 24 hours a day. To
contact us, call 619-234-2300 today.